You will need to Reset your 2014 Chrysler 300 oil change light manually after every oil change. If it is not properly reset the system can’t track when your next oil change is due.
2014 Chrysler 300 Oil Change Light Reset Procedure
- Turn ignition on, with engine off.
- On vehicles with keyless START, without pressing the brake pedal, push the ENGINE START/STOP button and cycle the ignition to the ON/RUN position (Do not start the engine).
- Fully depress accelerator pedal slowly 3 times within 10 seconds.
- Turn ignition off.
- On vehicles with keyless START, without pressing the brake pedal, push the ENGINE START/STOP button once to return the ignition to the OFF/LOCK position.
- Start engine. If indicator message illuminates when engine is started, repeat reset procedure.
This is the 2014 Chrysler 300 oil change light reset procedure. If this procedure is not working for your 2014 Chrysler 300 please check our Frequently Asked Questions page HERE. The information on this site is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions you take on any vehicle.